[TIB] Re: Complete!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: Complete!

Output is quite different from Display.  It's basically like comparing what
you enter when you calculate something compared to what the calculator
displays as an answer.  For example, if you will have more than 70 tosses
(and you start on line 2), it will not scroll to show the rest.  Also, if
you would still do Disp "Successes:",S at the end, it would display on lines
2 and 3, overwriting what was already there.
The actual command is Outpt(, you could find it in the I/O menu while
programming after pressing MORE twice.
Another solution (to display more numbers) would be to use the graph screen.
Then you could output 21 results per line, and you could have as many as
9-10 lines, that's over 150 rolls on one screen.  You would probably need to
do AxesOff, and then use the Text( command.  Of course, then you would need
an If statement.
Also, you have
If ROLL>=N
Then
S+1->S
End
you don't need the Then and the End if you only have one command in between,
I believe, i.e. If ROLL>=N:S+1->S would do the same quicker.

Also note that RandInt(1,6,D) would create a list with all the tosses,
although I'm not sure if it would necessarily be quicker, since you still
need to search for successes.  There's probably a quicker way, but perhaps
it doesn't matter.