[TIB] Basic RPG

[Prev][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Basic RPG

Ok, since I'm very determined to finish the stupid thing before I graduate (1 year to go), (follow the link here to the source:
http://myownlittlworld.tripod.com/Subfiles/Calc/RPG/index.html
), and I need ideas for a script/storyline, I thought I may as well do the obvious...  Ask people!

So, my question is, what would you like to see in a calc rpg?  (Granted, it'll be slow as all junk (too many goto's), and incomprehensibly huge (why I'm learning assembly), I was wondering what features people would want, in terms for engrossing storyline (the basis for every good rpg), items, enemies, etc...  I've already got the basis of the spell system laid out (the explanations are in the file - look midway through RPG0105 - the fight program, for explanations), but if you have any additions, suggestions, or simple complaints about the spell system or anything, just throw those in too...

Thanks, and I doubt you'll regret this too much,
Nick