[TIB] Re: ti-basic Digest V3 #38

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: ti-basic Digest V3 #38

> Either the TI-83+ added a _lot_ of features to Basic, or
> you're still in the preliminary stages.  Are the [VARIABLE
> NAME] bits real 83+ Basic, or are they placeholders for
> single-letter names?

Yeah, it's still prelim...  TI wouldn't allow something as easy to read as [VARIABLE NAME], you still have to use (01), (33), etc...  I just did it that way, so that when I get the list finished (it also has to hold in game triggers, etc - and that won't be done till the entire thing's done), I can just go through word and use Find+Replace on the stupid thing, and it'll be ready to load into the calc, or at least run on an emulator (if it's too big).

Nick