[TIB] Re: DOS programming

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: DOS programming

I'm guessing you mean the list data type.. depending on the calculator,
there are various dim() and length() commands that can be used.

For the TI-89/92/92+, dim(listname) returns the length of a list, or the
number of elements in a list.) I recommend reading the manual's function
index for more list-related commands. Just before the function index, there
is a table of all of the commands that apply to lists, matrices, and data
variables. There might be some others you would want to know.