[TIB] Re: Fw: [SaudiHouse] Very Important message from Mohammed Alzahran

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: Fw: [SaudiHouse] Very Important message from Mohammed Alzahrani - Please Read carefully

HOAX!

--- MadinaMan <khaled_m_m@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Message

=====
Bad language or abuse, I never, never use, whatever the emergency; Though "bother it" I may occasionally say, I never use a big, big D.