From: Mohammed Alzahrani
To: mfaraj@dehla.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 12:58 PM
Subject: [SaudiHouse] Very Important message from Mohammed Alzahrani - Please Read carefully

VIRUS ALERT!   My PC was infected by a virus , so is yours!

            Please follow the instructions I received below:
My address book has been infected with a virus, and as a result, so has
yours because your address was in my book.  The virus is called
jdbgmgr.exe.
It cannot be detected by Norton or McAfee anti-virus programs.  It sits
quietly for 14 days before damaging the system.  It is sent automatically
by
messenger and by the address book, whether or not you send e-mails.

            To get rid of it:
1. Go to Start, then Find or Search
2. In Files/Folders, write the name jdbgmgr.exe
 3. Be sure to search in your "C" drive
4. Click Find or Search
5. The virus has a teddy bear logo with the name jdbgmgr.exe----DO NOT OPEN
6. RIGHT Click and delete it
7. Go to the Recycle Bin and delete it there also.

IF YOU FIND THE VIRUS, YOU MUST CONTACT EVERYONE IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOK
 Sorry to be sending bad news, but, it is easy to get rid of.  I  found this on my hard drive even though we have McAfee anti-virus programs.

Mohammed-

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor