[TIB] Re: Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: Question

Yeah, I suppose I got a bit overzealous with my bashing of Goto and
Lbls, didn't I. :) The big danger with those is jumping out of a loop,
or out of an If Then statement. I do know that you get the mem back
after the program's done, etc. Using those commands specifically to loop
something is just a poor way of coding a loop on the calc, and that's
the point I was trying to make.

I  just have it burned in my mind that Goto = bad.

-c.j.w.