Re: TIB: graphing in a program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: graphing in a program

>This didn't work either.  I really don't understand how TI could make
>something like this.  It really makes me mad.  Anybody else have an idea?
>
>THANX
>Dan

Okay, if you have an expression, and you want to display it, here is how
on a TI-8x (and it not for the 89/92)...

expression_variable->y1  : y10/etc can also be used
DispGraph
*OR*
y1=expression		 : expression does NOT have quotes/etc.
DispGraph

For the TI-89/92, I would
probably say that you want to use the method described, but I seriously
doubt you need the (x) in there.... I will have to ask my local 89 owner,
as I only have an 86 myself.

If this doesn't help, I can't really help you, because I don't
usually use actual graphs myself, but I haven't really seen any
problems with code similar to that, hope it helps.

-Krev
--
----
"Science describes how our universe reacts in a mathematical