TIB: Dumb folks

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Dumb folks

It is a better thing to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to
open it and prove it.

I know the answers to virtually all the questions posted on this list, but
only rarely do I reply because usually someone beats me to it.  Case in
point: our young friend's mishap with his variables.  The answer was posted;
a very nice and complete answer, and yet just now I read someone else's
'answer' that basically informs the reader that he is clueless.  If you don't
know the answer, don't say anything.  If you do, be sure that no one else has
given it.  Perhaps someone gave an incorrect response; by all means, correct
them, but do it politely.
PJC II