Re: TIB: AIME

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: AIME

Well, I got 76 (i think) on AMC-12, but that was probably because I had an
awful cold that morning.
BTW. I never took any *real* IQ tests, but the tests I took online give me a
number. Is it the same scale, that people
get in school? I got 156 on some online version... 136 on another....what
does that mean?