Re: TIB: AIME

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: AIME

Oh come on, most of the people were pretty humble about what they got on the
AIME and AHSME... especially those who didn't make it.  As for the people
who did, someone asked the question "what did everyone get" and they
responded.  It's not like they're all bragging or anyhing.  Or was your
score so high that you think we're pathetic? =)

Btw, what IS your IQ?  I've never heard of anyone else's before.  Not many
people take those tests anymore. =)