Re: TIB: TI-89 Linking

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: TI-89 Linking

well my graph-link wasn't working right so i spliced it around the bulge thingy
and it worked fine
otherwise just make sure the cable is in firm and keep jiggling it around a
little, and use the get screen thing to test it. once it works, put the calc down
on the cable and don't touch the cord :-)

--
   Adam Newhouse
   cheetah@cheetahsden.com

Follow-Ups: References: