Re: TIB: RE: Ti-82

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: RE: Ti-82

it should also be in your instruction book... the the 86 i belive it's on the front inside cover. on the 89, it's near the end... they've got a big table for
it on the 89 because a differrent key value is returned when you press enter and, say, 2nd enter, or diamond enter.

--
   Adam Newhouse
   cheetah@cheetahsden.com