Re: TIB: Artificial Intelligence

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Artificial Intelligence

Actually, I'm working on an 83+, but I know what you mean.  The AI will
surely be complex enough without learning, anyhow.  The hardest part is going
to be properly quantifying the good and bad things for the moves.  Things
like board position and control of the center are very hard to put into
numbers.  I figure that my chess knowledge will help me out there, and I can
get some more help from my fellow chess club members.  I would really like to
see that AI guide, however.  Please send it to me or send me a link as soon
as its finished!  Thanks.

Eric Tollefson
Cmdr ERT01@aol.com