Re: TIB: Artificial Intelligence

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Artificial Intelligence

Chess is a lot more complex, but a similar algorithm still applies.  I'm
going to release it in a variety of different games in a few weeks.
Unfortunately, using it in a chess game would not be too effective.  Chess
has way too many possible board layouts to make learning practical on a 10
MHz processor (operating at about 8) with about 500 kb RAM.  However, there
are plenty of ways to make a decent non-learning computer player.  If you're
still interested, I'm writing a guide to AI learning algorithms which should
be available soon.