Re: TIB: String command??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: String command??

on a similar note to this similar note, does any of you know of a good
date-calculator thing? i'm going to need one that works for an upcoming
project for 86. (i could even add it to lego, which has recently been broken
up into several programs for faster loading. {confused? look at
http://www.ticalc.org/pub/86/basic/math } for 'Math 86 Suite' (beta), should
be near the top of the list... })
--
o w e n  c a n n o n