Re: TIB: String command??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: String command??

At 8/24/00 07:36 PM, you wrote:
>On a similar note, I am proceeding to write Binder 20001 (A TI89 Oddysey)
>which will have WAY more features than Binder2000 currently does including a
>PC-to-Calc program which let's you view, modify, and save files from the
>program by uploading one varriable to a specific directory.
>
>--Zack AKA MysticWolf

how weird, i am writing address book 2000 PLUS, it has support for the
following:
1. Calender with event scheduler
2. Address book sortable
3. Homework organizer

maybe we could work together some,( i am writing it in c)
Rob Smith
----
Stupidity got us into this mess - why can't it get us out?
Proud member of:
    * <http://pa.ticalc.org>Programmers Anonymous
    * <http://www.tigalaxy.com>TIGALAXY
    * <http://c489.tigalaxy.com>C489
    * <aim:addbuddy?screenname=Billvortex>Add Me To Your AIM Buddy List

Follow-Ups: References: