Re: TIB: Re: Re: Okay, this is just pathetic.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: Re: Okay, this is just pathetic.

You are all quite lucky. All of our computers classes are just for data
entry, and a Cisco class. The Comp AppIII class (web 'development') use (not
kidding) Pagemill 3.0!! They should all just get macs with BBEdit and type
it in themselves.
Not only that, we have to do all our work on either Apple Perfomas running
system 7.5 (the performa series that you see in schools are the biggest
disaster that happened to apple since the newton message pad, not to mention
system 7.5) Read the following: http://www.apple.com/macosx

I do apologize for the OS-war fire I fueled, but if you want to, you can
read how the troll succumbs to his own lack of reason, whatever that means;
just reply (personally, not through this list) to my address:
owencannon@mac.com

Here's a message I got concering the Graph link for USB

--
o w e n  c a n n o n
ocannon@oregonvos.net