TIB: Graphics for basic games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Graphics for basic games

I know there are a lot of basic programmers out there who a good at
programming but don't know how to create good graphics.  There needs to be a
site where people can submit small graphics for calculators or even full
size.  Then people would be able to browse the graphics library and use what
they need for there games, giving appropriate credit for the graphics.
There could also be a section that could be for graphics requests.  This
would allow many programmers to put there skills to use.  I myself am a
programmer that can't make good us of my programming skills because the lack
of creating good graphics.  If anyone is willing to help create such a site

-Ben