RE: TIB: TI Graph-Link Cable

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TIB: TI Graph-Link Cable

As I said before, the correct place to talk about this would probably be the
ti-hardware list.

As for this list, this is a programming list, and talking about the price of
a TI-GRAPH LINK cable is not appropriate, nor is asking where to get it.
You should ask Texas Instruments these questions, as it is their job to
answer these, and also in their best interest!

I don't want to restrict the conversation, just to have it moved somewhere
else.  As for your other question, I don't speak French, but "Firme ta
gaulle" sounded like he wanted me to be quiet (but impolitely).

--
Nathan Haines <nhaines@ticalc.org>
   Help Mail, FAQ, Other Sites Manager, and News Editor