TIB: BFS News

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: BFS News

	Hey guys, things have been a bit quiet here at BFS, and on this list for that
matter.  Anyway I thought id let you in on some inside info at BFS.  We have
been entertaining many ideas for our final game, meanwhile we have developed a
few math programs designed for doing trigenometry and geometry.  We designed a
program that will an entire trinomial factorization problem,  a  geometric
mean program, and a program that is called super fact which will find the
factors of any number and simplify them into radical form.  Thats all on that
page, now starting a new chapter, we have announced many a program thta have
been in our beta division, such as the rpg, the AGE (Advanced Graphics Engine)
sofware,  the design a game software, etc. etc. Anyway there is a beta version
for everyone of these and a full version of the RPG  but we didnt want to
release them as our final program because we werent satisfied with the
results.  We have decided that we arent out to break new ground for the 82-83,
we just want to make quality games that youll enjoy.  Therefore, we have
decided almost finally on our last game release.  We decided on making an
Atari Classic game pack for the TI-83 and probably as well the 82.  It will
contain three games that are classic and fun atari games.  We have chosen two
and have fineshed and released a full version of one.  The two games we have
chosen are  SKYDIVER   and  SHOOT OUT.  Skydiver is done and works flawlessly,
shootout is on the boards being designed as a 2 player link game, and the
third is up to you.  Please go sorting through your old atari games and pick
that classic game that you could play for hours, and send us you choice!
Thats about all for now, if you have any questions or comments off the record
you can reach us at ETTamme1@aol.com
otherwise send to the list.
	Thanks,
		Eric Tamme