TIB: A small request.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: A small request.

    I have recently become interested in programming my TI92. I have
found that the programming section of the manual leaves a lot to be
desired. I have completed my program, essentially, but I am having
trouble displaying the data on a table or graph. I think that I have
defined everything correctly, but I still get messages like "variable
undefined". My graph mode is set to function. If I tell the output to
got to a table I just get columns of the same calculation for the
duration of the "While" loop.
    The loop portion which performs the calculations which I want to
display looks like this, in part: (I would display the entire program,
but I don't know where to get a link cable to connect to my computer)

                While x<g
                        x+1->x
                        Define f1(p)=p^2/(1-s*q^2)
                        Table f1(p)
                        f1(p)->h
                        h+d/2->p
                EndWhile
If this isn't enough info to do anything, let me know and I'll work out
something else. Someone please tell me how to display this calculation
on a table or graph. The main thing is that I know how to display data
graphically from a looping argument.

Thanks,
Sync