TIB: graphlink

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: graphlink

Okay, everyone.  I think that I may have come up with a workable
alternative to my software problems.  Can someone please confirm for me
that this will actually work.  First, write a program in the Winlink
software and then use the 'Export' command to save as a txt file.  Then
send that to someone.  I think that they can then use the 'Import'
command to convert the ASCII txt program into an 83p file.  This seemed
to work when I tried it.  Is there something that I'm missing here?
Will this work?  Am I actually changing some of the commands in the
program in any way?  I mean, if someone looked at my stuff this way,
would they have any problems using the cable to send directly to their
calc, or anything like that?

Jody Snider
jody1@alaska.net