    From: Big MAC <mac@dmi.net>
    To: ti-basic@lists.ticalc.org <ti-basic@lists.ticalc.org>
    Date: Sunday, January 24, 1999 11:39 AM
    Subject: TIB: Something I just found out...

    I didn't realize this cool little thing until just a couple of
nights ago.  I don't know if anyone knew this before, but here goes.

    Everybody knows how to call a program within a program, correct?
The coding would look something like this:

    prgmGO
    0->X: 0->Y
    For(X,1,10)
    X+1->X
    If X=5
    prgmSTOP
    End
    Stop

    However, did you ever stop to think about calling the program that
is currently running within itself?

    prgmGO
    If X=5
    Goto 0
    0->X: 0->Y
    For(X,1,10)
    X+1->X
    If X=5
    prgmGO
    End
    Stop
    Lbl 0
    Disp "This totally sucks ass"

    This lets you essentially "restart" your program without putting a
label at the top.  I thought this was really cool, but most of you
probably already know this.  Oh, well.

    Big MAC
    TBPA