Re: TIB: For 83 and 82 BASIC only

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: For 83 and 82 BASIC only

how about a skateboarding game of some sorts like skate or die :)

At 06:31 PM 1/3/99 -0500, you wrote:

>	Hey there guys I'd like to wish you all a happy new year.  Everybody knows
>that in the coming year you always challenge yourself to do somthing   I.E. (
>resolution). This is where I need your help, I want you to think your hardest
>for a great game, even if its one that you have been thinking about making
but
>dont know quite how to do it, and tell me your ideas.  I want to challenge
>myself this year and make something that will not only be a great game, but
>also somthing all of you guys will enjoy.
>			Thanks,
>				Eric Tamme
>			Head program designer of Big Fat software

joE

ICQ: 12676345  AIM: Olp1726
http://members.xoom.com/olp1726/

-"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a buunch of
bastards."

-"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile
and a gun."
-Al Capone

-"I believe in computer dating, but only if the computers are truly in
love. " Groucho Marx