TIB: For 83 and 82 BASIC only

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: For 83 and 82 BASIC only

	Hey there guys I'd like to wish you all a happy new year.  Everybody knows
that in the coming year you always challenge yourself to do somthing   I.E. (
resolution). This is where I need your help, I want you to think your hardest
for a great game, even if its one that you have been thinking about making but
dont know quite how to do it, and tell me your ideas.  I want to challenge
myself this year and make something that will not only be a great game, but
also somthing all of you guys will enjoy.
			Thanks,
				Eric Tamme
			Head program designer of Big Fat software