Re: TIB: Random Number Generation Different From The One Before

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Random Number Generation Different From The One Before

RandInt(1,24) and iPart (24*rand+1) both take about the same time
(tried it), I'm just used to using rand because I started programming
on an '82 and it doesn't have a randInt commant. Another useless fact.

Chris: Sorry about the comment about reading the manual, wasn't called
for.

Philipp Keller

>Not just that, but it's also slow as heck; I know, I've used it.
>(and I do read the manual, Kellers, I just haven't done it in a
while.... my
>mistake, sorry about that!)
>
>--Chris

Before