Re: TIB: GONE FOR GOOD

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: GONE FOR GOOD

I don't get it, you want us to feel sorry or something.  You told us that
your computer crashed.  What are we supposed to say?  Also, not everybody has
access to a computer every day.  Just give it maybe 5 days.  Finally, when
you ask people for ideas and nobody replies, just think.  Maybe nobody has
ideas.  I know that I don't.  I've been looking for ideas for a long time
now.  Just because somebody doesn't help BFS out doesn't mean you guys should
stop.  When 1 person, me, would have an idea, i'd make the game.  I have a
lot more I could say about this post of yours, but I am too outraged that you
could say something like this just because you can't think of "game ideas or
any changes or improvments that could be made" you tell us it's our fault.

Dan