TIB: GONE FOR GOOD

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: GONE FOR GOOD

	Sorry guys but BFS is gone.  I know I promised another game a Game
for 99 but due to our crash and lack of interest from this list, we decided
rather than to start over, to instead call it quits.  We will release any of
our beta versions of the game at  your request.  Well ive learned that i cant
depend on this list to discuss any game ideas or any changes or improvments
that could be made.  Frankly I'm a little discouraged by your guys show of
little enthusiasm.  Anyway, I'll stop lecturing and let you know that the
group is going to break up.  Sorry.
		Thanks
			Eric Tamme