TIB: HELP~~ TI-85 QUESTIONS!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: HELP~~ TI-85 QUESTIONS!!

I am a Hs Freshman, and bought a ti-85 calc. about 3 weeks ago, i have
a couple of questions to ask:
A: What is the best Asembly prog. out there ex zshell
b:Is there any way (program) to convert the ti86 files    to a ti 85~
because i have heard that they a so much    alike.
c: I have finally ordered the official ti-85 serial    link and am
currently waiting for its arival~    anyway, what software can i use
to send .85g or edit    locked files to my calc. because i heard that
not    all software works with diffent link cables.
D: What games or programs do you suggest?

I also wondered if anyone knows any web sites that have good asembly
or Ti-Basic tutorials that are really helpful, because i have had a
lot of practice with programing on Q-Basic and HTML and i am popular
because i tend to catch on to things quickly, and i may become
anothere programmer for the Ti-85! i really hope so... because of all
of the programs i have allready downloaded from the internet!
Thanks for eveything!
~ A loyal TI-8x Fan- FOREVER! ~