TIB: Descent 2....I hope

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Descent 2....I hope

I just signed up for the TI-Basic list, so I thought I would announce the coming of a new game, Descent 2.  The original Descent for the TI-82 was too slow for my taste, so I'll be designing a new graphics and movement engine.  It will (hopefully) include around 6 or 9 levels, and I'll continue adding more levels as I continue programming.  Unfortunately, I am not a very artistic person (at all), so I need people to help with the designs of levels.  E-Mail me for more details on the creation of the levels (Variable usage, optimizations etc.).

Big MAC

"Love is the fart
of every heart.
For when held in,
doth pain the host.
But when released,
pains others most."

Taken from an 18th century poet (I forgot his name)