Re: TIB: Another question about my RPG...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Another question about my RPG...

In a message dated 11/17/98 3:36:45 PM Central Standard Time, Tatsuo64@aol.com
writes:

> But Im using a string bigger than the screen to hold my maps and the X,Y
>  coordinates of them will change.  How would I deal with that?
>
>  Tatsuo
You need more variables; First off, is the character always in the center of
the screen or does it move until it hits the edge?
 Here's a good way to do it, either way.  Have separate variables for the
player's coordinates and just remember to change them as well as the string
coordinates.  If the character is always in the center, the center is constant
and you don't need the variables.
Paul J CHase II