TIB: Another question about my RPG...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Another question about my RPG...

I know I ask a lot of questions, but I really want to do this RPG and I've
never done much in the way of graphics.  Heres my problem today(sigh)...
I've decided to use strings to save my levels, using the sub(  command to
write a piece of it onto the screen: sub(Str1,1,16).  Keep in mind I use an
83.  I don't understand how to interact where my character is in relationship
to what's on screen.  Like right now, I want to make a certain spot on the
screen bring up a fight when the character steps on it.  Thanks to anyone who
can help.
Tatsuo