TIB: RE: Proposal: To weed out useless and no good TI-BASIC programs on

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: RE: Proposal: To weed out useless and no good TI-BASIC programs on ticalc.org

I like the idea.  You should also delete the programs that do nothing.  For
example I think I saw one once that just did the arcsic/cos/tan of a number
which can easily be done without a program.

For the programs like the quadratic it might be good to take one of the
better built ones and add all the functions in the others to make one really
good program but still keep a few of the good small ones for those more
interested in memory.

Eli Allen
eallen@bcpl.net