TIB: Sorry for replying a msg I didn't comment on...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Sorry for replying a msg I didn't comment on...

I accidentally sent my drafts folder along with my outbox.  I first,
while reading mail, draft folder anything I want to or might reply to.
Later, I either cancel replying or type up my reply, then send mail.  I
picked up mail 2x yesterday, to email people.  I wasnt expecting to do it
twice so I just picked "get and send mail" b4 realizing I send unfinished
msgs.
~†_Ŷ¶ÿ Ç
Larry1492@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]