Re: TIB: Graphlink ASM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Graphlink ASM

Look at it this way...  The TI-OS is basically a huge assembly program in
ROM.  Every time your calc starts up it starts from the beginning of the
rom and runs through it.  If you know about asm, all the shell does is make
a jump ('jp') to code in RAM...  So the TI rom jumps to your asm code and
when its done it returns to the ti's rom code...