Re: TIB: 92->86 conversion??

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: 92->86 conversion??

okteam wrote:

> I don't want games or anything complicated.  The programs I need have a
> bunch of if then statements or graph something.  I attached them to this
> file so anybody who wants to convert them can decide if they want to.
>
>                                                 -Matt
>
> PS. can somebody refer me to a place that will outline what the commands on
> the 92 do so I can maybe convert these myself.

>                       Name: Geometry.92p
>    Geometry.92p       Type: unspecified type (application/octet-stream)
>                   Encoding: base64
>
>                    Name: Logic.92p
>    Logic.92p       Type: unspecified type (application/octet-stream)
>                Encoding: base64

Those 2 programs are > 17k combined.  I could translate a program thats a few
hundred bytes, but I really don't have the time to convert 17k.  As I said
before, 92 basic -> 86 basic conversion is -really- tedious to do.  85 -> 86 is
like win3.1 -> win95, but 92 -> 86 is like mac -> pc (or vice-versa). :)

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
   File Archives, HTML, and Support