Re: TIB: Re: RE: Proposal: To weed out useless and no good TI-BASIC prog

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: RE: Proposal: To weed out useless and no good TI-BASIC programs o

Grant Stockly wrote:

> >> I do to...  THats what I was trying to say...  I meant we should set up a
> >> chat list or something like that.
> >
> >I personally don't want 500 e-mails/day in my box since AOL does
> >not have a filter.  A nice Java thing or CGI with a refresh or something
> >accessible from Netscape would be nice.  Just a normal chat room.
> >I would write one but a chat room running off a 28.8k AOL connection
> >is not the brightest of ideas.
>
> There wasn't 500 msgs from tibasic today!

Darn close to it though.  According to
http://www.ticalc.org/auto/liststat/index.html - the TI-Basic list was second
only to the ever popular TI-Hardware list yesterday.  Normally TI-Basic is near
the bottom.

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
   File Archives, HTML, and Support