Re: TIB: Re: RE: Proposal: To weed out useless and no good TI-BASIC prog

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: RE: Proposal: To weed out useless and no good TI-BASIC programs o

TGaArdvark@aol.com wrote:

> > How about having several categories to rate the programs by?  have a
> > compactness of the programming (if the author did everything using the
> > least amount of code possible), the usefulness of a program (could be
> > how fun a game is), and some other category.
> >
> > Instead of having a 4/5 star system, use a 3 star.  It would be a
> > yes/no/sorta system if the author did whatever the criteria are.
>
> You can only fit so much in 640 pixels.  And that just means more
> work.  I agree that this would be the best system if it were not so
> much more work than the others.  3 stars is a smart idea.  Maybe
> some other picture might be better though so people will expect
> 3 instead of 4 or 5.  Maybe thumbs up or something... Dunno.

That's true, we are getting a little cramped for space after we added the
date column.  But I think we still have room, since the filename and size
columns seem to be very far apart.

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
   File Archives, HTML, and Support