Re: TIB: Proposal: To weed out useless and no good TI-BASIC programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Proposal: To weed out useless and no good TI-BASIC programs on ticalc.org

Larry G Currie wrote:

> Maybe you could archive two archives:  The premium blend and the
> mid-pack.  Put the top ones in a category in one archive and have a
> general archive for all other programs.  After thinking, ticalc.org is
> for Ti users as the  "stock market"  is for businesses.  Everyone who
> wnat's to be represented there is.  Without ticalc.org there will be no
> place to convienently find a calculator program that suits your
> individual tastes.  Why spend hours finding 30 quadeq. programs when you
> can go to ticalc.org and download 30+ qeprogs in a few seconds.  Give us
> choices please.  We don't just want "any color as long as it's black"
> PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us choices.  Maybe collaborate with the
> tiphiles to keep a master archive with 2 front ends if it is necessary.
> just please don't limit our selection.
>
> Don't forget about asm progs too.  I've tried 2 versions of Tetris on the
> 92 (or was it 82) one was FTRIS [which I could NEVER figure out the
> controls to] the other was written by a guy who was disappointed how long
> it was taking for FTRIS [this guy's is much better, great GRFX...]
>
> ~Larry C
> 25% informed, 100% opinionated
> Larry1492@juno.com

I see your point.  What about the idea of a 5-star rating system?  The idea
of two archives isn't very ideal.

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
   File Archives, HTML, and Support