Re: TIB: Proposal: To weed out useless and no good TI-BASIC programs on

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Proposal: To weed out useless and no good TI-BASIC programs on ticalc.

>I've been thinking about not accepting & archiving ALL basic programs on
>ticalc.org.  I hate having like 10 minesweepers for 82 basic or
>whatever.  Or 10 quadratic formula programs for 82 basic.  I think there
>should only be one or two good ones so that the user can quickly get a
>program and know its good, instead of having to weed through 10 of
>them.  So my proposal is to delete some of the not-very useful programs
>in order to prevent the archives from being diluted with worthless
>programs.  What do you all think?
>
>- --
>Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
>   File Archives
>   the ticalc.org project - http://www.ticalc.org/

What if ticalc.org stored all the programs sent in but have a subdirectory of the leser programs so that way people know what and who is out there. Just have the best/better programs on the top so that why people don't need to look a 10 minesweepers, but if they want they can. Then there is plenty of choice and everyone is happy.

Just my 2¢ worth.

What happend to TI-Philes, I can't reach it?

O'yeah, jokes are fun.

Michael Van Der Kolk
mikev@iserv.net
http://www.iserv.net/~mikev