Re: TIB: Proposal: To weed out useless and no good TI-BASIC programs on

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Proposal: To weed out useless and no good TI-BASIC programs on tical...

In a message dated 5/31/98 5:21:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
brabeler@isd.ingham.k12.mi.us writes:

> I've been thinking about not accepting & archiving ALL basic programs on
>  ticalc.org.  I hate having like 10 minesweepers for 82 basic or
>  whatever.  Or 10 quadratic formula programs for 82 basic.  I think there
>  should only be one or two good ones so that the user can quickly get a
>  program and know its good, instead of having to weed through 10 of
>  them.  So my proposal is to delete some of the not-very useful programs
>  in order to prevent the archives from being diluted with worthless
>  programs.  What do you all think?
>
>  --
>  Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
>     File Archives
>     the ticalc.org project - http://www.ticalc.org/

Sounds good to me.  If possible, choose with a selection of people two of the
same type programs that have the best usefulness/quality