Re: TIB: weighted dice

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: weighted dice

>> I had the routine run itself 1000 times and keep a tally of the results.
>
> A good method, I use it often too.
> In this case though, you should note that the precise numbers are:
> 3=16% 5=18% 6=20%. These are the intervals that you gave in your
> program.

The results I pointed out in that list were the tested ones, not the
theoretical ones. I only estimated the theoretical value between 6
and 1.

> Tell me about these flames...

I am done arguing. As far as I am concerned, I won the argument,
but you can feel free to hold any opinion you want. I don't want to
hear about this again and do not intend to respond about it again.
It's just "water over the bridge." I don't consider us enemies or
anything different than I did before the argument. It's done. I am
no longer associating you with that argument in these mailings.