Re: TIB: wieghted dice (discussion ....... off-topic)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: wieghted dice (discussion ....... off-topic)

Hey, nice to read everything you write concerning a problem like this, but...
Shouldn't we in fact try to answer questions in an objective way, give other
topics related to these problems without attacking anybodys opinion and sliding
into flames? Perhaps both of you should think it over, and if you want to you
can continue your discussion that gave me at last 23k of (not very
interesting) stuff privately?
I think that a problem for somebody who perhaps isn't used to programming or
logic is always worth being given an answer, even if it seems to be very simple.
		A.K.