Re: TIB: wieghted dice (discussion ....... off-topic)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: wieghted dice (discussion ....... off-topic)

I can't figure out who makes the dice I (as well as my whole group) has, but
we all seem to average a little higher.  I've done some rolls, 150 or so.
Nowhere close to the 1500+ you mentioned, but I've averaged between 11 and
12.  Seems to match what we get in game situations.