Re: TIB: Oraganizer/Planner

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Oraganizer/Planner

Adam Liette wrote:

> I was just thinking of an easy program to go into and enter a day's homework and
> be able to bring it back up later, delete finished assignments, or have imprtant
> notes. The one I saw on the 85 was in ASM and was done up to look like it was on
> a notepad. Kinda cool.
>
> Adam
>
> Jody wrote:
>
> > Adam Liette wrote:
> > >
> > > Which ever you think would be best I guess. You can send it to my address,
> > > but es someone may want to see it. Just send to the list I guess. Couldn't
> > > hurt too much.
> > >
> > > Adam
> >
> > Well...that was a very political answer. hehehehe. I'll post it on the
> > list. However, this is one of the few that I haven't typed up yet, so
> > give me a little bit. Also, if you really get into this, I noticed
> > that I have learned much about improving my code since I wrote the
> > program. There are several places where it could be optimized. I think
> > I found my next project...making a better calendar!! Also, just what
> > did you have in mind for a homework organizer? If you have anything
> > specific in mind, I could probably write something up for you...all
> > you have to do is tell me what you want in it.
> >
> > Jody Snider
> > jody1@alaska.net
>
> --
> Adam T. Liette
> kb8ydx@geocities.com
> http://www.qsl.net/kb8ydx
> ICQ: 4561859

Hmmm...I've never seen anything like you're talking about, and I've
never even used a manual-write-in-the-book planner, so I'm not sure
what it was like. If I could program in asm, I would be doing a lot
cooler things than day planners! :)
How about something like this. You get a menu with the options of view
the assignments due, add/edit/delete any assignment or note that you
want, and be able to have a special important notes page? Am I getting
close to something here?

Jody Snider
jody1@alaska.net

Follow-Ups: References: