Re: TIB: Oraganizer/Planner

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Oraganizer/Planner

Adam Liette wrote:

> Which ever you think would be best I guess. You can send it to my address,
> but es someone may want to see it. Just send to the list I guess. Couldn't
> hurt too much.
>
> Adam

Well...that was a very political answer. hehehehe. I'll post it on the
list. However, this is one of the few that I haven't typed up yet, so
give me a little bit. Also, if you really get into this, I noticed
that I have learned much about improving my code since I wrote the
program. There are several places where it could be optimized. I think
I found my next project...making a better calendar!! Also, just what
did you have in mind for a homework organizer? If you have anything
specific in mind, I could probably write something up for you...all
you have to do is tell me what you want in it.

Jody Snider
jody1@alaska.net

Follow-Ups: References: