Re: TIB: Form

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Form

No actually it is totall aparent.  I didn't know what you were saying.  Okay.

Your program is set up to make a transparent GIF.  That means that any
white is transparant, which is why you can see right through it.  Go to
properites, settings, prefrences, what ever, or go to help and figure out
how to turn transparency off.  Remember how to turn it back on since it is
very useful when needed.