Re: TIB: lots of help needed

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: lots of help needed

Ok, to anybody who ever helped me out on my little triangle program, i
thank you!!!  You've been really patient and so on and on.  =)

The only problem is, i still haven't gotten it figured out yet, sort of.  I
have an idea, but i think that idea will make the program really big.  So,
instead of explaining to you what my idea was, i actually put half
(exaggeration) of the program into my calc and attached it to this letter.
You'll find that it'll solve  SSS, AAA, and one case of AAS.  Please keep
in mind there's a lot left out, it's just the bare necessities.  For the
AAS case, enter numbers for

Side q
Side s
Angle Q

I haven't tested this yet, but it works if you use

6
6
60

in that order.

In case you're wondering why i'm sending this, it's because i want you to
look at it, get the general idea of what i want it to do, and help me
shrink it down.

I've also included the coding (ooh, programming lingo) for it.  That way
you can understand it a little better.  I didn't put any instructions in,
but all you need to know is to put in zero for all the unknowns.  And there
can only be three knowns and three unknowns.

I think that's about it.  I want everyone who knows anything about
programming to put this on your calculator and try it.  It only takes up
554 bytes.

Alright, once again, thanks for everything!!

test.zip

Alex

Visit my homepage at:
http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/coding/190/index.html