Re: TIB: lots of help needed

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: lots of help needed

At 11:05 PM 2/13/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Try these, although they are for the 86 they should work for the 85
>Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Trig.85g"---
>I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to the
>developers for which it stands, one platform, under Guy, indestructible,
>with creativity and multimedia for all.

This program won't send to my calculator.  Anyway, i think i've figured out
a way of doing it.  I just have one more question.

Input "Angle X= ",X

That stores the value in X.
Later on in the program, i need that value to be cleared out.  Suppose it's
unknown, i'll put zero into X.  But later on in the program, i want to
solve for X, but it's already got a number in it.  How do i clear out that
number?

Alex

Visit my homepage at:
http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/coding/190/index.html